to George Hendrix park in Ellabell, Georgia- a recreational facility.
Hendrix Park is the county owned facility located just outside of Pembroke in the Black Creek area. Hendrix Park offers a variety of organized youth sports from football , cheerleading, basketball , soccer, softball, tennis, and baseball to recreation roller-skating .
Hendrix Park is located at 3960 Wilma Edwards Road in Ellabell, Georgia and features:
- Football field
- Inside basketball court
- Outside basketball courts
- Baseball fields
- Softball fields
- Tennis courts
- Playground Equipment
- Neos 360
- Restroom Facilities
Here We Grow Again!
- Additional multipurpose fields for soccer and football games and practices
- The completion of the hiking trail/track around the park that was started in 2011
- New concessions/Changing Rooms/Restrooms for the soccer and football facilities
- Air conditioning for Hendrix Park’s busy gym facility
- Additional fencing around the park for security and cleanliness
- Several additional pavilions by the ponds for family BBQ
- 4 new Tee Ball fields
- Horse shoe pits
- Additional parking and landscape
- A safe and child friendly splash park
- Amphitheater for summer movies and children theater and local bands
- 9 hole disc golf and upgrades to the tennis facility
Download the Hendrix Park Master Plan.